Monday, September 26, 2011

Levi: 2012 Brockway Senior

Meet Levi:
IMG_4866p
Levi is a Senior at Brockway High School…and he’s not just any Senior…he is also my cousin! We go way back :) I can remember when Levi was still in diapers. Granted, we are only 8 years apart, but I still remember those days like they were yesterday. Now, here I am, taking his Senior pictures! We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful day! The sunshine wasn’t exactly our friend during some portions of the session, but we will captured some great shots anyhow! Take a look:
IMG_4680p
IMG_4691p
IMG_4763p
IMG_4773p
IMG_4834p
IMG_4885p
Levi is on the Varsity Football Team at Brockway…Go Rovers! Naturally, we headed to the Football Field for a portion of his session, and I think you’ll love the photos of this tough guy I was able to catch!
IMG_4981
IMG_4995
IMG_5024
IMG_5042
IMG_5053
Good luck, Levi! You know that I will always be one of your biggest fans! Have an awesome final season of Rover Football and an even better final year of High School! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved