Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kristin: 2012 Brockway Senior

About a month ago, Kristin and her mom, Michelle, got in touch with me about taking Kristin's Senior Pictures. It is such an honor to even be considered for such an important milestone, and I am so blessed to have been a part of that memory! I've known Kristin and her sister since they were very little girls. They might not even know this, but Michelle was the first person to ever cut my hair when I was a toddler! Pretty cool, huh?

Kristin is absolutely gorgeous, and after spending the evening with her last night, I've come to the conclusion that she has some of the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen! Kristin and her mom were full of awesome ideas and great places to venture to for some pretty great photos! I hope you enjoy her sneak peek! (Clicking on any picture will enlarge it for you.)











I wish Kristin nothing but the best as she completes her final year at Brockway! I'm also looking forward to her next session...she has chosen to do an additional session in the Fall when the leaves turn, and I cannot wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved