Monday, August 8, 2011

Maria & Bill's Engagement Session

A week or so ago, my beautiful cousin Maria contacted me about taking Engagement Photos for her and her wonderful fiance, Bill. I was so honored to even have been asked! Of course I said yes, and we began making plans for what turned out to be a wonderful session!

I was worried about the weather because there was a chance of rain in the forecast, but we had nothing but sunny, gorgeous, blue skies! In fact, the sun was even a little too bright at times, but we were still able to capture some amazing shots! Maria and Bill's dog, Mia, even appeared in a few of the pictures. She was loving the camera! I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! (Clicking on any picture will enlarge it for you.)












Maria and Bill: Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved